Discover the wonders of this 43-hectare island rich in marine and terrestrial biodiversity. The island boasts 5 lagoons and is covered with limestone forests. Trek, dive, snorkel and kayak to explore this island gem.
SKIN & SCUBA DIVING
Danjugan Island’s coral reefs really are as diverse as the Great Barrier Reef of Australia. Teeming with a rich marine life, Danjugan Island is a haven for skin and scuba divers to explore, enjoy and survey the protected reefs. Night dives from shore to the designated reef may be requested for those wishing them.
Enjoy unlimited shore‐based snorkeling on nearby reefs of Danjugan Island.
Inhabited by 72 different bird species, Danjugan Island is a bird watchers paradise.
MORNING GUIDED FOREST TREK
Explore the ecology of the island’s forest and wetlands, and visit the island’s limestone caves with Danjugan’s educational guide.
Kayaks are available for those wishing to paddle their way around the island to explore its biodiverse shoreline, beaches and lagoons.
Php 950 per day/person
- 3-hour tour of the island
Php 1,950 per day/person
- Food – Lunch and 2 snacks
- Boat transfers – From Punta Bulata to the island and back
- Trekking & Snorkeling Guide – (Including snorkeling gear)
- Unlimited use of kayak – First come, first serve basis
- Unlimited use of binoculars for Bird watching – First come, first serve basis
To learn more, visit http://www.danjuganisland.ph/