From native Filipino nipa-hut cottages to luxurious spa rooms, guests at Punta Bulata Resort are able to choose from a wide variety of accommodations that are all just a few steps away from the beach. Step into Capiz-shell doors and garden bathrooms, take in the fresh ocean breeze, and wake to the call of orioles at The Ayu Spa at Punta Bulata, where twelve unique spa guest rooms await the weary traveler in search of a comforting temple of relaxation.
Peak Season Dates:
- Chinese New Year: February 3 – 13, 2016 / January 23 – February 2, 2017
- Holy Week: March 19 – April 1, 2016 / April 8 – 21, 2017
- Labor Day: May 1 – 2
- Christmas: Dec. 19 – Jan 7
Booking Terms & Conditions:
- All rooms are air-conditioned and have hot/cold shower.
- 50% Non-refundable deposit must be made to confirm reservation.
- Minimum occupancy per room: 2 Adults
- Maximum total occupancy per room: 2 adults + 2 children / 4 adults
- Rates are subjected to change without prior notice.